Product Comparison: Creative A250 vs Creative Inspire T3300

Advertiser Disclosure
X

This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. Please be advised that the operator of this site accepts advertising compensation from certain companies that appear on the site, and such compensation impacts the location and order in which the companies (and/or their products) are presented, and in some cases may also impact the scoring that is assigned to them. The scoring that appears on this site is determined by the site operator in its sole discretion, and should NOT be relied upon for accuracy purposes. In fact, Company/product listings on this page DO NOT imply endorsement by the site operator. Except as expressly set forth in our Terms of Use, all representations and warranties regarding the information presented on this page are disclaimed. The information which appears on this site is subject to change at any time. More info

General Specifications
Brand
Creative
Creative
Model
A250
Inspire T3300
Origin
China
China
About the Product
Experience louder audio for your movies, games and music with the A250 featuring an improved Creative IFP design that improves sonic imaging for stunning audio quality, and the newly designed Creative DSE (Dual Slot Enclosure) that enhances bass response and loudness.
Get ready to be blown away by the impressive performance of the Creative Inspire T3300 2.1 speaker system. It delivers superb bass and amazingly accurate full spectrum audio that is simply the best in its class.
Size & Weight
Material
MDF
MDF
Color
Black
Black
Height
7.2 in.
8.4 in.
Width
7.5 in.
6.3 in.
Depth
8.9 in.
9.6 in.
Weight
3.4 lbs.
4.1 lbs.

Creative A250

Creative Inspire T3300

Creative A250

Creative Inspire T3300

Creative A250

Creative Inspire T3300

Creative A250

Creative Inspire T3300

What customers say about "Size & Weight"
Creative A250 (2.1) Speaker System with Down-firing Ported Subwoofer
  • They have a decent size as well all in all i am more than happy with them.
  • Looks like small but you can feel it build quality and the sound is amazing.
  • For such a small bass box its majorly heavy on the bass.
  • These little speaker ls pack a serious punch especially for the price.
  • Surprisingly powerful bass for compact speakers. Amazing purchase.
Creative Inspire T3300 (2.1) High performance Speaker System
  • Nice looking small speakers, produce great sound and plenty of volume.
  • The two satellites Are great quality, for their size, they are outstanding as well as for price.
  • This system is compact and light and the sound very good.
  • The design of these system is very cool. The whole system is take low space.
  • Quiet portable and light in weight. Good sound, highly recommend.
Audio
Min. Frequency
40 Hz
40 Hz
Max. Frequency
20 kHz
20 kHz
Sensitivity
75 dB

Creative A250

Creative Inspire T3300

Creative A250

Creative Inspire T3300

What customers say about "Audio"
  • Audio quality is good, although you have to turn it up loud to get the satellites to pull they're weight against the sub.
  • They are a bit bass heavy, but not to an objectionable extent for normal use, and this is fine for action games.
  • Sound quality is top notch. I can surely recommend to use for music/games.
  • Overall I would easily recommend these for an entry level sound system for a gaming PC.
  • Great product! Works perfect on my computer and the bass is really powerful. The sound quality is great too.
  • With the bass up full this downward firing subwoofer gives out exceptional sound.
  • The sound output is good and capable of being much louder than required for the small home-office it is in.
  • The Sub has great bass of which you can adjust, depending on how much your desk shakes.
  • Deep bass along with nice clarity from the satellite speakers is great for the price.
  • Not great! Mine have an annoying buzz and distort at higher volume.
Features
System Type
Power
2 Watt
27 Watt
Inputs
RCA To Left Speaker, DIN 9 pin To Right Speaker
Audio Line-in
Extras
Creative Dual Slot Enclosure, Creative Image Focusing Plate, Convenient controls
Creative Dual Slot Enclosure, Creative Image Focusing Plate, Integrated wired remote control

Creative A250

Creative Inspire T3300

What customers say about "Features"
  • Very easy to set up - just fit it together as described graphically on the box flap and switch it on - perfect.
  • Very good value. Only requires the single sound jack to your PC so very simple to connect.
  • They have a power save mode , where they turn themselves off when there is no input.
  • There is no headphone socket. Which means I need to unplug them when I want to use my headset.
  • Pins in right speaker wouldn't line up, and I didn't want to start bending them.
  • This 2.1 System is great for a bedroom. All I wanted was a set to fit my room, and they do perfectly.
  • I wondered if this product could do a worthwhile job at such a good purchase price. It really does and have a plenty of good features.
  • They come with a wired remote control for connecting devices further away from the speakers and acts as an on/off switch when you turn it all the way down.
  • They turn off themselves when there is no high level volume output detected, which works really well!
  • The main issue I have is with the auto-off feature. Powering it up again requires a few seconds so audio notifications are often missed.
Warranty / Certifications
Manufacturer Warranty
1 year(s)
1 year(s)
Certifications
CE
CE, EAC
Other Information
Manufacturer

Other reviews