Product Comparison: Creative T15 vs Creative T30

Advertiser Disclosure
X

This site is a free online resource that strives to offer helpful content and comparison features to its visitors. Please be advised that the operator of this site accepts advertising compensation from certain companies that appear on the site, and such compensation impacts the location and order in which the companies (and/or their products) are presented, and in some cases may also impact the scoring that is assigned to them. The scoring that appears on this site is determined by the site operator in its sole discretion, and should NOT be relied upon for accuracy purposes. In fact, Company/product listings on this page DO NOT imply endorsement by the site operator. Except as expressly set forth in our Terms of Use, all representations and warranties regarding the information presented on this page are disclaimed. The information which appears on this site is subject to change at any time. More info

General Specifications
Brand
Creative
Creative
Model
T15
T30
Origin
China
China
About the Product
Built to impress, the Creative T15 Wireless creates a true 'Hi-Fi' sound stage using dedicated tweeters for highs and custom selected drivers for distinctive midrange. This is coupled with BasXPort technology for enhanced high output bass.
Creative T30 Wireless builds on the technology of GigaWorks T20 Series, featuring custom-made silk dome tweeters and woven glass-fibre cone drivers for high dynamic response and BasXport technology for high-output bass.
Size & Weight
Material
MDF
Plastic
Color
Black
Black
Height
7.87 in.
9.06 in.
Width
3.54 in.
3.43 in.
Depth
7.09 in.
7.09 in.
Weight
2.3 lbs.
1.87 lbs.

Creative T15

Creative T30

Creative T15

Creative T30

Creative T15

Creative T30

Creative T15

Creative T30

What customers say about "Size & Weight"
Creative T15 Wireless Line-In Bluetooth 4.0 Computer Speaker
  • Very good build quality and decent sound quality. Easy to set little speakers anywhere.
  • Speakers for a small room of 10-15 square meters. Small in size and look attractive.
  • Just great sound for small computer speakers. Happy with this purchase.
  • Good quality and build for a really good price. Small and light speakers for a small rooms.
  • Considering how small it is, sound quality is just amazing.
Creative T30 Wireless Bluetooth Active Speaker
  • For their size, price and superb design, you won't be disappointed. Well worth to buy!
  • The design of these speakers is very attractive. These little speakers might surprise.
  • For such a small size the bass surprisingly was very good.
  • For this size it is very good sound quality and great bass.
  • Creative did a good job of squeezing the maximum out of these little speakers.
Audio
Min. Frequency
80 Hz
50 Hz
Max. Frequency
20 kHz
20 kHz

Creative T15

Creative T30

Creative T15

Creative T30

What customers say about "Audio"
  • Good speakers. Sound quality is good. Good price, good recommendations.
  • Great product! Sound quality is good. Highly recommend at the price point.
  • The sound was very pleased, I listened to different music from a computer, a netbook with a simple sound card and a smartphone for bluetooth.
  • There is bass and clearly fulfills the nuances of sound in the compositions.
  • There is a slight overtone from the reflection of sound inside the speakers.
  • Good sound quality. Bass is crisp and clear. Creative at its best.
  • Great sound, super clear and bright! Highly recommend!
  • The sound quality is excellent, good lows and highs. Overall, happy buyer here.
  • On songs with sub-bass they can distort on very high volumes.
  • I wanted more crystal high for such a price, the auto-off timer is not regulated.
Features
System Type
Power
18 Watt
28 Watt
Inputs
Headphone jack, Audio Line-in
Headphone jack, Audio Line-in
Extras
High-performance audio, High-output bass, Bluetooth audio streaming, Convenient controls and connectivity
High-quality wireless audio, Bluetooth aptX Technology, High-output bass, NFC feature, BasXPort technology

Creative T15

Creative T30

What customers say about "Features"
  • These speakers sound great when wired. The sound over bluetooth is OK at best for me.
  • An excellent tone control for treble, it works by feeling about 10-12 kHz, 10-16dB by ear, not by instruments!
  • The speakers features bluetooth connection that work pretty well.
  • The sound while speakers connected via USB is very bad.
  • There will always be some disadvantages when using bluetooth - eventually loosing connection and some audio lag.
  • Connecting to Bluetooth devices is easy. Speakers get a lot of features.
  • Overall I'm very pleased with these as it removes wires from my desk and the quality of sound is very good.
  • Conveniently, there are high and low frequency controls.
  • Easy to use. Easy hookups via bluetooth to my iPhone.
  • Not enough "air" but for the money I think it's normal.
Warranty / Certifications
Manufacturer Warranty
1 year(s)
1 year(s)
Certifications
CE
CE
Other Information
Manufacturer
MSRP
69.99 $
129.99 $